Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thinking of Drinking?

Source

Happy Victoria Day!

I know it has been a while, but it has been a crazy few weeks. I have just finished school, going into my last week of my internship and ready to re-enter the working world.

Well, this weekend is not about working, it is about relaxing. Maybe you are at the cottage or having a BBQ with friends. Wherever you are, I am sure you are probably enjoying a nice, cold drink. Maybe two.

So how bad are alcoholic beverages for your waist line? Here is a quick caloric breakdown (all numbers are approximate).

Red wine - 100-150 calories
Beer - 50-250 calories
Cocktails - 200-500 calories

It is amazing how fast these calories can add up so go ahead and have a few drinks but do so in moderation.

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails