Monday, August 16, 2010

Become Your Best

Source
I had the pleasure of attending the CanFitPro Fitness Conference and Trade Show over the weekend for the 10th time. For those of you not familiar with the event, it is the 3-days in August when over 5,000 fitness professionals descend on Toronto to participate in workshops, learn about new products and shop.

I am happy to report that I walked away feeling inspired, motivated and tired (OK, that last one is not so great but I can catch up on sleep this week).

I went to some pretty fantastic workshops and there were some key messages that really stuck with me. I would like to share some them with you and hope they will help inspire you to become your best.
  • Turn your passion into your mission, not just a job
  • Don't think you are an expert in your field, know it
  • Take action now, procrastinate later
  • Nourish your body and love it because it will not last

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails