Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is Your Passion?

Source

Sometimes it amazes me how all things are connected.

As many of you know, I am back at school studying communications but still am still active in health and fitness and continue to blog about it.

As a project for one of my classes I have to create and maintain a blog about may passion. Well, I have been doing that for 4 years! How great is it that that my worlds can come together.

This brings me to the question of the day: What are you passionate about and how can you link it to living a healthier life?

For example, if you are an and avid scrapbooker, you could create a book of "lightened up" desserts for a friend. Are you committed to improving the environment? Take your kids for a walk and pick up trash along the way. Do you love to read? Pick up a few books on the latest diet craze and educate yourself.

Try it. You will be surprised how everything can be connected to a healthier you!

Stay healthy,
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tracy, you write well!

    You are right. Everything is connected. If I sleep now, I will probably wake up more alert.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails