Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A New Year, A New You

Source

Is the fall gone already?

I know, I know, it has been a LONG time since my last post.

School has kept me very busy and has been quite a challenge. It seems like a lot more work than the first time around but I am really enjoying it and looking forward to taking my life in a new direction.

Speaking of new - Happy New Year!

I am sure that many of you have already made some New Years Resolutions. Tell me, do some of them look familiar? If you are like many of us, you make the same ones every year - lose weight, stress less, relax more etc.

Well, this year I challenge you to think outside the box: Make a resolution to reconnect with an old friend, smile more or to not make promises you can't keep. Do something in 2010 that will make you feel good about yourself and help those who are close to you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

So, what are your "new" New Years Resolutions?

Stay healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails