Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My Favourite Smoothie

Source



















In my quest to find delicious vehicles to transport my daily dose of protein powder, I came across one of my most favourite smoothie recipes. It is so yummy that I can't believe that I had forgotten about it - shame on me.

Well, now it is back in my weekly diet and I would be doing the world a disservice if I did not share it.

Date and Peanut Butter Smoothie


1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (whatever you have rice, soy whey...)
1/2 Cup of Milk (soy and rice milk work well too)
1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter
2 Pitted Dates
5-6 Ice Cubes

Blend to perfection and enjoy!

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Yummm!! Adding dates to a smoothie is such a wonderful idea! I must try this :)

    I am in love with a new brown rice protein powder right now that is a natural cafe caramel flavour and I know it will taste amazing with a date or two ;)

    xxoo
    Kris
    www.iheartwellness.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails