Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Workout Playlist

Source
There is absolutely no question that music is great motivator. Whether you are hitting the treadmill or tackling your weekly chores, music can help you breeze through daily activities and have fun in the process.

Without further ado, I present my favourite tunes for working up a sweat. These are the songs that keep me going from warm up to cool down. (I have to warn you now, I love my old school :)

California Gurls - Katy Perry
I Begin To Wonder - Danni Minogue
Deeper and Deeper - Madonna
Disco Inferno - The Trammps
Flawless - George Michael
Runnin' -Doman and Gooding
I Turn To You - Melanie C
Just Got Paid - Johnny Kemp
Telephone - Lady Gaga f. Beyonce
Lovestoned (Tiesto Club Mix) - Justin Timberlake
Womanizer - Britney Spears
Silence (Radio Edit) - Sarah McLachlan f. Delirium
Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson
Moments In Love - Art of Noise

So, what is on your workout playlist?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails