Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Looking For Inspiration

Source

I have been thinking all day about what I wanted to post. I spend a lot of time looking at magazines, chatting on Twitter and scanning health forums to see what everyone is buzzing about in the world of health and wellness.
I am always looking for inspiration.


Today in my travels, I came across this quote that really seems quite fitting.


"Inspiration does not come like a blot, nor is it kinetic energy striving, but it comes to us slowly and quietly all the time."
- Brenda Ueland


In our fast-paced world, we are often looking for (and sometime getting) instant everything. This quote is a great reminder about all the inspiration that we can find in everyday life.

Sometimes we don't have to look for inspiration; it is all around us.

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails