Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favourites: Healthy Makeover Inspiration

I have had baking on the brain.

The past few weeks have been very busy and I haven't been able to spend much time in the kitchen.  As I was surfing the net this week, the only sites I found myself visiting were the ones that pertained to delicious desserts.

Source









































And as I ogled said desserts, all I could think about was how I could adapt the recipes to make them healthier.  Here are my top five picks:

PB&J Sandwich Cookie Cups - Sweet as Sugar Cookies
These look so good and pretty simple to make.  I am also thinking about gluten free and vegan options, oh my!

Berry Tart - Cake, Batter and Bowl
A berry tart is a perfect summer dessert.  The possibilities are endless here.

Fluffernutter Sandwich Krispies - Cookies and Cups
I am not sure if there were meant to be made over, but I sure want to try. :)

Blueberry Peach Cobbler - Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
I have always wanted to make a cobbler and this looks like a great place to start.

White Chocolate Caramel Blondies - Caitlin's Cooking and More
I have tried my hand at blondies before, but this time I am thinking of using beans.

Now, the big question is:  Which one should I tackle first?  Vote now!






Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails