Thursday, August 09, 2012

The Best Body Weight Exercises

You may have noticed that my blog posts have been slowly dwindling.

Yeah, I have noticed to.

It hasn't been intentional.  There have just been other things happening in my world right now that I have made a priority.  Life is unpredictable and sometimes you just have to roll with the punches.

But I am here today and would  like to show you some exercises using my favourite piece of equipment: Your own body weight!

In no particular order....


Lunges


























Push Ups





Planks




Abdominal Roll Up





The Swimmer



What are you favourite body weight exercises?  

To my fellow bloggers:  Do you find yourself apologising when you don't post regularly or do you roll with it?


Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails