Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Worth Repeating: 3 Reasons Why You and I are Fabulous


Because everyone once in a while we need to consciously remind ourselves why we are so wonderful.


Every week, I participate in #fitblog chat on Twitter.  At the end of the discussion, we all gets the chance to brag about something we did this week that made us proud.

This is my favourite part of the chat.  It is so great to hear all of the fantastic accomplishments of my cyber friends.

Without hesitation, everyone tweets about recent weight loss, running that extra mile or completing a project at work.

Funny how we have pride in the things we have done, yet we don't feel the same way about our bodies or our minds?

Being body proud isn't about vanity, it is about loving yourself and being happy with the skin you are in.  Don't be afraid to love who you are, what you look like and the qualities you possess.

I'll start.

I am fabulous just the way I am because...




























My laugh is infectious.  It is hearty, distinct and can be heard from across a crowded room.



























My back is strong.  Through  running and strength training, I love how my back is becoming more defined and toned.























I have a baby face.  My cousin's daughter thought I was in my early 20's.  This truly made my day.  For the record, I am not in my early 20's :)

Now it's your turn.

Write down 3 reasons why your are fabulous just the way you are!

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails