Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Love Your Body Workout: Interval Jam

You may have noticed something different in the title of this post.

I usually preface all my workout posts with the length of the workout, but I have decided to make a change as I embrace a new way of looking at fitness.

This week, I launched my Love Your Body Bootcamp, but this outlook applies to all types of training.  We are all fabulous just the way we are and I think it is time that we approach health and fitness from a place of loving the skin we are in.  In my opinion, the best way to change your life is to start from a place of positivity and acceptance.

So all my workouts are about loving the body you have right now and getting excited and motivated to make it even healthier and stronger.

Are you with me?  Good.

Now, on to today's workout.  It is a tough interval circuit and takes about 30 minutes to complete. Let me know if you try it, I would love to hear your thoughts!

As always, check with your Doc before your begin/modify your exercise program.
















































Do you love your body just the way it is?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails