This review is a long time coming.
I was lucky enough to win this package (2 To Go Packs, in Freesia) from the lovely Katy @ Fit in Heels an embarrassingly long time ago.
Here is are some of the benefits of using No Sweat Laundry (from the website):
- It's unique active ingredient, Bio Blast, eliminates bacteria and oil
- It is gentle on clothing and helps to remove under arm stains
- No Sweat does not break down the fabric and protects your clothes from pilling and fading
- It is just as effective in cold water
Overall, I was very impressed with these products. The detergent made my gym clothes smell so fresh and clean, you would never know that I ever used them to workout. I have been experimenting with different products for year and nothing has worked this well for me.
The yoga mat spray also did a great job of freshening my mat. I usually use tea tree oil and was excited to see if something else works just as well. This spray does.
- It works! My clothes and yoga mat have never smelt so good.
- My skin is very sensitive and was not irritated by these products. This is a huge thing for me.
- I could see an improvement with underarm stains (I imagine with regular use, it would improve even more).
- Cost. It is a little on the pricey side, but you only need to use it with your workout wear. I still have a bottle and a half of mat spray left, so it lasts a long time.
- The ingredients were not listed (and I can't find them on the website), and I will like to see what is in it.
Buy or Bust: I would definitely buy this product.
What do you use to wash your gym clothes? How do you freshen your yoga mat.
Disclosure: I received these products for free to review, but the opinions are my own.