Saturday, November 20, 2010

Healthy Lemon Bars Makeover




















More delicious made over treats!

Today I tackled lemon bars, one of my staple desserts. I have a family get together this afternoon and thought they would be a perfect addition to the party.

While my usual recipe is fantastic, it is quite high in sugar. I found this recipe today and decided to give them a try.

These lemon bars are much more lemony and less sweet than my normal batch. The crust is very cookie-like, while my usual recipe is more flaky.

They weren't better or worse, just different than what I am used to in a lemon bar. The jury it still out, maybe I better sample a few more :)

Let me know what you think! Click here for the full recipe and nutritional information.

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails