Saturday, November 13, 2010

No Gym? No Problem!

Source
"I don't have time to get to the gym."
Sound familiar?

Many people feel that the only way to exercise is at a gym. This is simply not true. I haven't worked out at a gym for almost two years.

Don't get me wrong, your local health club is a great place to get motivated and stay fit, but it is not your only option on the road to health.

I wrote this article a few years back with some ideas for an at-home workout. It includes basic exercises and inexpensive equipment that you can use anytime, anywhere.

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

P.S. How do you like the new look of my blog? Post away!

1 comment:

  1. Yesss!!! I need this today! I have been thinking of ways to do exercises in the home on days that is is yucky and I don't want to leave!

    Thank you!

    xxoo
    www.iheartwellness.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails