Friday, June 08, 2012

Friday Favourites: My Daily Blog List

I hope you had a fantastic week and are gearing up for an even better weekend.  I know I am . :)

Today's favourites came about from a question I been asked a few times:  With so many blogs out there covering a huge range of topics, how do I decide which ones to visit on a daily basis?






The answer:  For the most part, I choose ones that have all the qualities listed in this post.

However, the ones that truly keep me coming back for more are the ones that have fantastic content that is relevant to me.

That last part is important.

You could find a wonderful and well-written blog about how the trials and tribulations of raising triplets, but if you don't have children, this site may not be of interest to you.

I would suggest visiting some of your favourite blogs to see which bloggers they like (many of them have a "Blog Roll" much like I do here ------->).  You can also check the comment section as many people include a link back to their own blog.

Here are the  blogs that I am currently visiting every day.

Averie Cooks

How Sweet Eats

Cupcakes Take the Cake

The Fitnessista

Healthful Pursuit

Katy Widrick

Makeup Geek

The Great Fitness Experiment


Which blogs do you visit daily and why?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails