Thursday, June 28, 2012

60 Minute Workout: Outdoor Circuit

I love it when the days are longer.

Whether you like to workout early in the morning or later in the evening, you know that (most of the time) you will still be greeted with some glorious sunshine.

It is no secret that I prefer to exercise in the fresh air.  After a walk or run, I often go the the local park with a resistance band in hand and do some strength training.  I do this with my clients too and there is just something about being outside that makes them work a little harder. :)

I hope this workout inspires you to work a little harder too.  You can do it two ways:

  1. Plan your route so that there is a park along the way and bring your band.  Half way through the run/walk, stop at the park and perform the strength training exercises. OR
  2. Complete your run/walk and do the strength training when you get back in your yard or a park close to your home.

As always, check with you doc before you begin any exercise program.









































Here a a few links to some of the exercises that may be unfamiliar:


Do you workout outdoors?  If so, what do you do?


Stay Healthy,
Tracy

P.S. I am working on some videos of my own about all things food and fitness.  What would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails