Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspiration Board 2012


Happy Monday, friends!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

I spent mine working on a little project that is a few weeks overdue.  :)





(Picture courtesy of my new camera, which I am still trying to figure out how to use so bear with me over the next few weeks ;)

I created this Inspiration Board without looking at my previous ones on purpose; to compare any similarities and differences in my goals and dreams (You can see my other boards here.)

I noticed that there are still many common themes (like fitness and writing), but some new things have also popped up (like the idea of change and going on vacation).

As I have mentioned before, I no longer create a long list of goals.  I tackle projects week-by-week and day-by-day.  This board is the perfect visual reminder of what inspires and motivates me.  Exactly what I need to start off a busy new year.

Did you make an Inspiration Board this year, write down your goals or forgo resolutions all together?  How do your goals/dreams compare to last year?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails