Thursday, April 05, 2012

30 Minute Workout: Super Set Circuit

I am going to be heading up north tomorrow to spend Easter at the cottage and will happily be baking cupcakes tonight to bring with me.  (Perhaps you will see a new recipe on the blog next week. ;)

It has been a while since we have been up to the cottage and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend away.

Now, are you ready to sweat?

I am not going to lie, this workout is tough.  This good news is that you are going to be done in less than 30 minutes (depending on how many times you repeat the circuit)  You are going to love it.

As always, check with your Doc before you start any exercise program.





























































Are you doing anything for Easter Weekend?  Ever do super sets in your workouts?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

P.S. I was going to do a fitness Q & A today, but I got a few more great questions last night.  Good new for you as you can head over to to the FB page or leave a comment here and ask away!  I will post the answers next week (promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails