Tuesday, April 03, 2012

The Toronto Yoga Show 2012

It was Yoga Conference and Show time this past weekend and I please to report that it didn't disappoint. 

I didn't attend the conference sessions this year, but I did walk the trade show floor and came across some pretty cool finds from tasty treats...









































...to yoga getaways...
















...and great program ideas.















































They also offered free yoga classes all weekend (score).

I managed to find a spot in the Partner Yoga, which was absolutely fantastic.  It is a very different practice when you are connecting with another person (in my case, a total stranger), but I really liked it.

I found that I was able to deepen my stretches and challenge myself more in posture.  I may have to try it with my classes. :)















On my way out, I grabbed two new yoga DVDs (here and here), which I will review on the blog over the next few weeks. 

I also picked up another Passport to Prana.  I found out that this year they have over 90 studios participating in the GTA.  If you are itching to try new yoga classes, I highly recommend picking one up.   It can be used in other cities as well, check out their website for details.


Have you ever been to a yoga show?  What was your experience like?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails