Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favourites: Online Workouts

The blogosphere has become a fantastic resource for finding fun and creative ways to workout.  From pilates and yoga to tabata and interval training, there is certainly something for everything.

This week, I have rounded up a few great ones for you to try.  Just click, print and get moving!

As always, check with your doc before you start any exercise program.


Getting ready to burpee!  Learn how here.



 













































Create Your Own Full Body Circuit Workout - Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life

Treadmill Strength Torcher Workout - One Fit Foodie

Sweat and Burn Circuit - The Fitnessista

No Equipment Needed Cardio - Peanut Butter Fingers

Beyond the Bunny HIIT Workout - I Heart Wellness

Pick Me Up Quickie Workout - Blogilates


Have you come across any killer workouts this week?
Have a great weekend,friends!

Stay Healthy,
Tracy


P.S. My ankle is taking longer than I was hoping to heal. :(

My doctor thinks that I may need some help modifying my activities and has recommended going to physiotherapy.  Any of my Toronto friends know a great physiotherapist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails