It is very challenging to find a great fit, so the folks at Under Armour went right to the source and interviewed athletes to find out what they look for in a perfect sports bra.
The Under Armour bra features:
- Soft, removable cups for comfort.
- Mesh venting so you stay cool and dry.
- "Smart" UA fabric for moisture-wicking.
- Seam-free interior edges for anti-chafing.
It also comes is a variety of cup and closure sizes so you can find the one right for you.
So what did I think?
- The material. It was comfortable and definitely moisture-wicking.
- The thick straps. They provided lots of support and did not dig in.
- The seam-free interior. The bra did not dig into my under arms like many of the bras I have tried.
I wished that:
- That the bra came in a higher band size. Mine fit, but one size up would have been a bit better.
- The front of bra sat a little bit lower.
Overall, I really like the bra and would definitely recommend it. Check out the Under Armour website for more information.
Do you have a favourite sports bra?
Disclosure: I received these product for free to review, but the opinions are my own.