Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Favourites: Core Exercises

It's Friday and not a moment too soon!

I am looking forward to a fun filled weekend, including a visit to the Yoga Show. :) I have been doing a lot of yoga lately and it feels great. ;)

I have also found myself focusing more on my core this week as I am trying to find more creative ways to sneak my workouts in as my ankle heals.

Here are just a few of the core exercises I am loving:
























From this Blog:

The Plank #Fitblog Plank Challenge

Ab Favourites#Fitblog Abs Challenge

Seated Oblique Twist

The Bicycle


From Around the Web:

Pilates Swan Dive, Pilates on Fifth

Standing Twist with Band, Sports Injury Clinic 

Bend Leg Boat Pose, Prevention.com 

Ball Roll Outs, Fitt Plan


Do you have a favourite core exercise?


Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails