Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favourites: Cupcake Recipes

I had mentioned last week that it has been far to long since I have experimented in the kitchen with cake decorating and cupcake making. 

Life is about balance and as much as I enjoy giving recipes a healthy touch, sometimes I just want something decedent.  Guilt free.

I never did get to bake last weekend, but I am going to make up for it over the next few days and have been scouring the blog world for inspiration.  It didn't disappoint.

Here are a few favourites that have made it straight to the top of my "to make" list.









































Bourbon Brown Butter Cupcakes with Carmel Cream Frosting - The Purple Spoon

Baileys Irish Cream Cupcakes  - Family Spice

Pink Lemonade Cupcakes - That's So Michelle

Red Velvet Cupcakes - My Baking Addiction

Cookies and Cream Cupcakes - Culinary Couture


What is your favourite kind of cupcake?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails