I have tried other Greek yogurts, but Chobani is the kind I have been hearing rave reviews about and I couldn't wait to try it.
Needless to say, I was thrilled when they wanted to send me four of their flavours to try.
About Chobani (from their website)
- Their products only contain natural ingredients
- They include five live and active cultures, including three probiotics
- Made with real fruit
- Gluten free, kosher and safe for people with corn, soy and nut allergies
One of the best things about Chobani is that it is fat-free and packs a protein punch - 14g/serving. High protein snacks really help to keep you full longer and curb hunger cravings.
I was nice enough to share my stash with everyone in my house (I personally chowed down on the pomegranate and peach flavours - peach was my fave).
Here is the verdict:
What We Loved
- Thick and creamy texture
- Tangy flavour
- Serving size
- High protein content
- Perfect amount of sweetness
What We Didn't Like
- Nothing! We just wished we had more. :)
The vote was unanimous: We all loved Chobani and would definitely buy it again.
Have you every tried Chobani? Which flavour is your favourite?
Disclosure: I received these product for free to review, but the opinions are my own.