Monday, March 12, 2012

45 Minute Workout: Full Body Bootcamp

It was a truly lovely weekend and it is only supposed to get warmer this week.  I can hear kids everywhere jumping for joy to have fantastic weather for their March Break.

I am playing catch up this week (I have been grossly neglecting my inbox - over 5000 unread messages), but I am going to make sure I get out there and enjoy the weather.

Perhaps I will go for another run (I managed to get out today and it was glorious) or maybe I will try this bootcamp workout on for size. ;)

If you are looking for an intense, full body workout, you have come to the right place today.  Go through this circuit 2-3 times for the full 45 minute workout or do it once if you are short on time.

This is my first time including the workout as a jpg file (for easy pinning) and I would love your feedback (too big, too small, needs more info etc.).


























































How do you like your workout:  Fast and intense or long and leisurely?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails