Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yoga Games for Kids

What can I say?  I have yoga on the brain this week. :)






















 I have talked before about the benefits of yoga for children and about my experience at a yoga kids workshop.   Today, I thought I would share a few more ideas for yoga-based activities that you can try.  

I am going to be teaching a Yoga/Pilates class for kids again starting tomorrow and am so looking forward to it.  I am not sure the ages/level of the group yet, so I have a few different options in my back of tricks.

Whether you are a teacher looking for fun ideas to bring to the classroom or a busy mom wanting to get her kids more active, I hope you will find these games fun and inspiring.


























































Have you ever done yoga games with your children/students?  How did they like it?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails