Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday Favourites: Offline Activities

The week has been a busy one and my online time has been pretty limited.  I have to admit that the break was kind of nice.

Don't get my wrong, I love social media, but sometimes it is very nice to (semi) unplug.  I was only on the computer for a total of 30 minutes each day this past week, compared to the 4+ hours/day I usually spend.

I used my free time to catch up on some offline activities that have fallen off my radar.  Here are a few of my faves.








































Reading
Every week I say that I am going to catch up on reading, but I never get around to doing it.  I started re-reading The Hormone Diet this week as I been straying from its good advice and thought it was time to get back on track.
























Organizing
Even though I have a different approach to goal setting, I still need to keep myself organized.  I actually took pen to paper this week and wrote down my to-do's, appointments and started to brainstorm some business and blog ideas.































Baking
I love baking and lately I haven't been doing much of it.  I especially miss cake decorating.  This weekend I am planning on baking up a storm as I have a few fun recipes up my sleeve. :)

What are some of your favourite offline activities?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails