Thursday, April 26, 2012

45 Minute Workout: Cardio Blast

I miss running.  There, I said it.

As many of you know, I sprained my ankle just over a month ago. Although it is steadily getting better, I am being overly cautious as I don't want to put myself in a position where I might twist it again.

I am truly amazed how much I miss running given my love/hate relationship with it.  Hopefully, I will get into some physiotherapy soon and see what they suggest.  In the meantime, I will keep hitting the pool and walking my little heart out.

I could also do today's workout.

This calorie torcher requires very little equipment and space, is intense and guaranteed to make you feel like a million bucks when you are done.

As always,. check with your doc before you start any exercise program.











































Notes:
For illustrations/videos on how to perform the exercises, check out the links below:



Have you ever been injured? Which activity did you miss the most? What is your favourite cardio blaster?


Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails