Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friday Favourites: Gift Ideas for Kids

I know I am a day late, but "Friday Favourites" has such a nice ring to it. ;)

Last week, I shared some of my picks for adult gifts.  This week, I wanted to share some ideas for the little munchkins out there.

I still have quite a bit of shopping left to do and I have to admit that creating these lists has given me a lot of great ideas. :)  I hope you find it helpful too!

For Boys
































Engraved baseball bat from Personal Creations














































Toy Story digital video camera from Amazon































Food face dinner plates from Perpetual Kid


For Girls










































YBIKE Glider from Target



































 Go! Go! Sports Girls from Toys "R" Us



































Karaoke machine from Wal-Mart


Have you finished all of your holiday shopping?  Are you brave enough to conquer the malls this weekend?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails