Saturday, December 24, 2011

Last-Minute Holiday Baking Ideas

I did a whole lot of baking yesterday.

I love baking for the holidays.  It really puts me in the Christmas spirit.  (A little dusting of snow would also do the trick, but it doesn't look like we are going to get any this year.) :(

If you are looking for some last-minute holiday treats to bring to your family gathering or to work next week, here are some fantastic and easy ones to try!

(I promise to borrow a camera to show you some of the ones I made!)





















Some lightened up options....

Lemon Squares - Yours truly adapted from Food.com

Coconut Macaroons - Chocolate-Covered Katie

Chocolate Mousse - Healthy Indulgences


Some not-so-light options...

No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Truffles - Love Veggies and Yoga (I made my own version of these, they are so easy and decedent)

Butterball Cookies - How Sweet It Is

Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies - My Life as the Mrs

Pistachio and Cranberry White Chocolate Bark - Brown Eyed Baker


What did you bake for the holidays?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails