Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Favourites: The Best of 2011

Travelling around the blog world, I have seen a lot of "Best of..." posts this past week.

I actually really like these as it reminds me of some great recipes and tips I may have forgotten or introduces me to other posts I may have missed all together. I like them so much, I decided to do one of my own.

2011 has been a slice, but I am looking forward to 2012 and all of the new possibilities that it may bring. (Stay tuned for my new inspiration board next week!)

For now, here are a few of my favourite posts from the blog this year.





















Self-Esteem and Body Image

Fitness Professionals and Social Media, Part 1 and Part 2

Passion, Determination and Opportunity

Going Vegan, Day 4: I'm a Flexitarian

Recipe Makeover:  Sour Cream Coffee Cake

At Home vs. Fitness Club Workout

Confessions of a Runner

Resolutions Re-Evaluated: Letting Go

When to Break Up with your Personal Trainer


What are some of your favourite posts or topics you have written about this past year?  Please share your links below!

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails