Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Favourites: Posts Worth Sharing

Looks like it is going to be a wet weekend in Toronto.  They called for a snow storm, we got rain instead.  I am headed up to the cottage this weekend so I hope the weather is better up there.

Today's favourites are a little bit different.  Many bloggers like to make it habit of sharing some of the wonderful food, health and fitness posts that they stumble across every week.  I love it as it leads me to reads that I may not have discovered on my own.

Today, I decided to be one of those bloggers.







If you have some leisure time this weekend, these post are definitely worth reading:

How Dehydration Affects Your Body -  Holistic Health

7 Ways to Love Your Body (Through Thick and Thin) - Adios Barbie

Hot Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting - Piece, Love and Cooking

Organic vs. Non-Organic Foods - FCN

20 Ways to Beat the Winter Blahs - The Healthy Everythingtarian

Cooking Oil Comparison Chart - Eating Rules

The Un-Vision Board - Monyelle Mingo

Types of Interval Workouts - Gin Miller


Read any great posts this week?  Share the links below!

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails