Perhaps you are considering moving to a new location or maybe you just want to re-work your services to meet the needs of your clients. No matter which way you slice it, growth is good for your personal development and your business.
Here are some quick and easy ways you can take you and your brand to the next level.
Know what you are and what you are not. You can't be everything to everyone. In order to grow, you need to find your niche. Zero in on the clientele you want and market directly to them. Not sure what your niche is (or should be)? Some things to think about:
- Which kinds of clients do you attract?
- Who do you enjoy working with?
- What is the demographic of your area?
- What are your areas of expertise?
- What areas of health/fitness do you enjoy the most?
Choose a simple strategy and implement it now! Once you have figured out the kinds of clients you would like to attract, there are many low-cost strategies you can use to bring them to your door. Here are just a few:
- Partner with local businesses who directly serve your clientele
- Speak at a local group about health and wellness
- Reward current clients who give you referrals
- Hold a contest to attract new members
Be consistent with your marketing. Make sure that your logo, brand colours and marketing message are the same on every flyer, newsletter and social media tool that you use. You want to make it is as easy as possible for potential clients to recognize and locate your company.
Consistency also includes follow through. For example, if you drop of brochures at a few local businesses in your area, keep in contact with the manager to see if there has been any interest in your services and check to see if you need to bring more flyers.
How are you building your business?