Monday, June 06, 2011

#Fitblog Planks Challenge, Week 4: Exposed - Why I Love My Body

I hope you had a fantastic weekend and are ready to tackle the week!

I was at my very first event to promote my business and had a fantastic time.  I will give you a full recap in tomorrow's post because today is all about....
























I am going to admit that last week was another tough one for me.  I have started a detox and have found that my energy has been a little lower than normal.

However, I did manage to get three workouts in the form of pilates, yoga and weight training and I am able to hold the plank for 1 minute and 45 seconds (so I am up from my starting point, hooray!)

Now it is time to get exposed.

Isn't it amazing how easy it is to compliment others on their fantastic physiques, but it is so hard to do it to ourselves?

I have talked about body image quite a few times and it has taken me many years and a lot of reflection to finally get to a place to truly believe how fabulous I really am.

Of course I have days when I am feeling less than fantastic, but that is just human nature.  Most of the time I feel pretty good.

Why?

Because I am Strong.




















 I Have Embraced My Shape.



















And I Love the Amazing Things My Body Can Do.


































 So, why do you love YOUR body?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails