Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Favourites: Beauty Brands

TGIF!

What we put on to our bodies is just as important to our overall health as what we put in to them, so today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite beauty products.

All of these companies have all natural skin care and makeup, use organic ingredients and in some cases, have vegan options.





North American Hemp Co.
I actually stumbled across this brand at my local drugstore and am so happy that I did.  You see, I have very unruly, curly hair.  Their Hair Treatment Oil is the answer to my prayers:  Hemp, olive and coconut oil.    Heaven.  I cannot rave enough about their products.  I would be happy to do a full review on them, if you are interested. :)
























Yves Rocher
Yves Rocher harvests, manufactures and distributes all of its products.  It is never tested on animals and is kind to the environment. I have been a loyal customer of Yves Rocher for over 10 years.  I love, love the Lavender Massage Oil.  I have used it on my body, face and hair.  It smells divine and feels wonderful.



















Lush
I love that all of their products are made with fresh, organic, good-for-skin ingredients.  I love Fresh Farmacy, which is a cleanser to help reduce redness. I have only tried a few of their products and would love to sample more (Santa Claus, I am looking at you.)

Are you loyal to one beauty brand or do you have a few that you love?


Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails