Saturday, February 19, 2011

Losing Stress and Gaining Perspective

Did you happen to notice a little something different about the blog today?  

I have a new address!  Pretty exciting, isn't it?

(For those of you who are wondering what the heck I am talking about, the new blog site is www.committofitblog.com, it may take a few days for it to show up:)

It is a long weekend in Ontario and I am heading north to the cottage today (I will be sans computer, so no post tomorrow).  It is quaint, quiet and just what I need after a long week.

Sometimes we go so caught up in work, family and other commitments, stress takes over (guilty) and we need be reminded of the good things in life.  

Here are a few quotes I wanted to share with you that always help me gain perspective and put a smile on my face:

Source

When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time. ~Author Unknown
It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere. ~Agnes Repplier
I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future. ~Author Unknown
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. ~Milton Berle
Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ~Author Unknown
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you. - Walt Whitman
Do you have a favourite quote?
Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails