Tuesday, August 09, 2011

#Fitblog Abs Challenge: Wrap Up

That's all she wrote, folks!



























It is the end of yet another challenge and I have to say that I really enjoyed this one.  There is just something about working the core that is very satisfying.

I have to admit that I was really bad at logging my ab counts on the official sign up sheet, but I was very commented to the challenge.  Honestly, just making a weekly commitment to stick to my workout and mix up my routine was way more important to me than doing a set number of exercises.

It all goes back to my new approach to goal setting.  The journey is just as important the destination.

I also had fun sharing some different exercises with you and reviewing some of my favourite (and not so favourite) workouts.


















So here they all are again (just in case you missed them;)

Core Muscles 101
No Crunches Required
Turbo Fire Core 20 Review
Ab Ripper X Review
Move of the Month: The Bicycle
My Favourite Ways to Work the Core

Did you take part in the challenge?  What did you learn?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails