Friday, August 12, 2011

My 3 Favourite Sweet Blogs

Most of you know that I have a major sweet tooth.  Cakes,  cookies, squares, I heart them all.

Perhaps this is why most of my recipes (and makeovers) are dessert based.  I love baking and most importantly, I love eating.

It should be no surprise that I also love blogs about sinfully delicious treats.  There are many fantastic bloggers out there who focus on the sweet stuff, but I have narrowed it down to these three fabulous ladies.












Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life
Courtney is just as sweet as her recipes and boy are her recipes sweet (including one of my favourites Neapolitan Cupcakes). She also writes about her daily life, exercise and fashion all with humour and passion.  Courtney truly connects with her readers and makes you feel like you are right at home when you visit.



















Sweet As Sugar Cookies
Now this is my kind of blog, 100% dedicated to all things sweet.  The lovely Lisa brings us delicious and easy to make desserts that are sure to please.  Every weekend, she features Sweets for a Saturday where she rounds up some her favourite recipes in the blog world.















How Sweet it is
Everything, that Jessica makes I want to immediately recreate and stuff in my face, from Peanut Butter and Pretzel Truffles to Cake Batter Martinis.  Her stunning photography doesn't hurt either. Jessica is witty (I actually laugh out loud when I read her posts), creative and fun.


Which sweet blogs are your favourite?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails