Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Summer Playlist

#Fitblog Chats alway give me the best inspiration for posts.  Last night we were talking about music and how it can motivate you (or unmotivate you) in your workouts.




























I am all about the music.  It can make or break a workout.  Nothing is worse than getting psyched up about a class only to be let down by the tunes or leaving for a run only to find that you ipod is dead.

However, some people prefer to exercises sans music and that is great too.  You have to do what works for you.

It has been a while and I thought it would be the perfect time to share one of my summer playlists.  I have used this to teach spinning classes and on my runs.

True to what I love, it has a little 90's flare with a few new ones thrown in for good measure. (I just noticed that the 80's are missing from the mix, I will have to remedy that :)




















Does music motivate you? What's on your playlist right now?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails