Friday, August 19, 2011

My 3 Favourite Fitness Presenters

Since I am attending the CanFitPro Fitness Conference this weekend, I thought it would be fitting to feature some of my favourite fitness presenters.

These guys (and girl) really know their stuff when it comes to exercise and their passion for the industry shines through each and every time they present.

If you have the opportunity, I highly suggest that you sign up for one of their sessions (whether you are a fitness pro or enthusiast) as I guarantee you will leave all the better for it!

Source



























 Dr. Len Kravitz
I know you laughed when you read the name and I am sure he has heard the comparison many times, but what Dr. Kravitz knows about exercise science is no joke.  I have been attending his lectures for the last 10 years and the room is always packed.

He shares the latest and greatest in exercise research and does so with humor, warmth and energy.  He is also a very snappy dresser (especially when he wears a bow tie :)


Source

























Misty Tripoli
Sadly, Misty is not at the conference this year and she will be missed.  She is the creator the Groove Method, a fantastic free-form style of dance-based exercise that truly allows you to connect to your body.

Misty's honesty and no nonsense approach to fitness is refreshing and truly something to be admired.

Source

























David Snively
I have been a big fan of David for many years now.  From pilates to core training, David has the ability to motivate, educate and entertain.

He has a wealth of fitness knowledge and is able to connect with is participants and make them feel like they are an important part of the big picture in fitness.

Have ever been to a fitness conference?  Who is your favourite presenter?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails