Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Work-In Wendesday: Plan, Bake, Sweat.

The last week has been crazy.

I have been doing some office work during the day, training in the morning and teaching at night.

Needless to say, I am not so used to these 12 hour days.

Enter Work-In Wednesday

I am actually off today and have a few errands to run (like getting ready for this event on the weekend:), but for the most part I am going to focus on taking care of me.

Between work, school, friends and family it is so important to squeeze in some "me time".  This could be as simple sitting outside with a nice cup to tea to booking a day at the spa.

So what am I going to do today?  I am so glad you asked.



























Planning
The Canfitpro Fitness Conference is fast approaching and I have yet to decide which workshops I want to take.  There were are a few on business building and social media that have caught my eye. 





















Baking
It has been a while since I have done a healthy makeover and I am itching to use the butterscotch chips I just picked up.  I am thinking about some kind of square....any suggestions?






















Exercise 
I got quite a few ideas on Facebook and Twitter for some new workout DVD's so I am going to pick one up tomorrow and take it for a test drive.

What do you like to do when you have a day to yourself?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails