Monday, July 25, 2011

At Home vs. Fitness Club Workout

Hope you had a great weekend, friends!

I celebrated my nephew's 1st birthday with lots of cupcakes (but you are going to have to wait until later in the week for the recipe :)

This morning, I subbed my last spinning class and it was a blast!





















After my class, I decided to do my workout at the gym.  Many of you know that I usually work out at home, but I thought it would be a nice way to mix up my muscles.

I did a quick 30 minute full body workout and while it was great to have some different options, I think I prefer doing my own thing at home.

Why?

I like the flexibility of being able to do my workout however and whenever I want.  I have lots of exercise DVD's, equipment and music to keep me motivated.  It just works for me. 

























Not sure if you would rather workout at home or at the gym?

Check out this guest post I did a few weeks back about How to Choose the Right Exercise Program that weighs out the pros and cons of home vs. gym vs group workouts.


Do you prefer to workout at home or the gym?  Why?
(You can also head over to my FB Page and vote :)

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

P.S










Make sure you head over to The Great Fundraising Act today and bid on some fantastic items with all of the proceeds going to help Susan.

P.P.S Did you happen to notice that the blog got a new makeover?  Drop me a note and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails