Friday, July 08, 2011

My 3 Favourite Blogs for Fitness Professionals

Happy Friday, friends!  It looks like it is going to be a beautiful weekend.

I a heading up north to the cottage again (I am a lucky girl) to celebrate my neice's birthday.

Over the last few weeks, I have been giving some love to my fellow bloggers and sharing some of my favouites.  Today, I wanted to feature some blogs geared towards fitness professionals.

These sites give great advice on how to build a better business.  (Even though they are fitness focused, some of the information could apply to any brand or business, so check them out :)












Fitness Business Insider
This site features a team of fitness experts headed by Pat Rigsby.  From the best tips on how to run your bootcamps to what NOT to do to run a successful business, the Fitness Business Insider is my go-to site.  They also sell products and tools (one of which I have actually bought) to help you on the road to business success.  This site is a great resource.  Period.









Ryan Lee
Ryan has been a leader in the industry for more than 10 years.  He started off in the fitness world and has moved his focus to internet marking, making this the perfect resource for anyone in business.  Great products (I have purchased his products too) and sound advice to help any entrepreneur reach their goals.  He is genuine, straight forward and truly strives to help others become successful .








Fitness Business Interviews
One of the things I like best about Erik Rokeach is his approach . Every post features video interviews with some of the world's top fitness experts who share everything on how to start your fitness business to dominating a niche market.  Erik asks the questions that everyone is thinking and does so with honesty, enthusiasm and candor. This is a must visit site for anyone who is serious about learning the ins and outs of the industry.

What are your favourite sites for fitness pros?  What do you think of these 3 experts?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails