Tuesday, July 26, 2011

#Fitblog Abs Challenge: Ab Ripper X





























It is week four for me and I think I am really starting to see the fruits of my labour!  Here is the skinny on my workouts this week:

Monday:  Spinning Class, Full Body Conditioning
Tuesday: Turbo Fire HIIT 30, Yoga
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Run/Walk and Core Work
Friday: Aqua Fitness and Full Body Conditioning
Saturday: Run/Walk
Sunday: Aqua Fitness and Stretch

Last week, I did 525 reps (up from the week before, yay).  Wanting some variety, I also decided to give P90X yet another chance.




















Ab Ripper X is a quick, intense workout where you perform over 300 exercises for the core.

What I liked about it:

  • Exercises really challenged the core
  • Nice variety of moves and options
  • Modifications were giving for different ability levels

What I didn't like about it:
  • Tony Horton




















I tried, I really have, but I am just not a fan of Horton's attitude, approach and commentary.  In my opinion, he is lacking in professionalism and fails to keep me motivated to do the workouts.

This is really too bad, as I think the P90X workouts have some merit and would like to try a few more of them to review.  My solution:  the mute button. 

Are you a Tony Horton fan?  Why or why not?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails