Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#Fitblog Abs Challenge: Turbo Fire Core 20

Another week, another step towards...



























It is week three for me and I am feeling fine!  Here is a quick rundown of my exercise regime:

Monday:  Spinning Class, Walk/Run, Core Strengthening
Tuesday: Yoga
Wednesday: Aqua Fitness and Upper Body
Thursday: Spinning Class and Lower Body
Friday: Run/Walk and Core Work
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Aqua Fitness and Stretch

I managed to get 3 workouts in yesterday.  (The beauty of being a personal trainer, you get to do what your clients do :)

Last week was a good one for my core.  I squeezed in about 500 different exercises, including a couple of sessions with my good friend Chalene.




















This is not for the faint of heart. It is an extreme workout for your core. Twenty minutes may not seem like a long time, but when your abs are burning at the halfway point, you are praying for it to be over.

What I liked about it:
  • Excellent variety of exercises
  • Moves are very challenging
  • All areas of the core are targeted

What I didn't like about it:
  • Needs a longer stretch time (my standard complaint for all of these videos)





















Honestly, I don't have anything negative to say about this video.  It was balanced and gave the area promised a great workout.  Give this one a try, your won't regret it.  (OK maybe you will, but your core will thank you :)

How are you doing with the Abs Challenge?  Have you done the Core 20 workout?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails