Thursday, July 28, 2011

My 7 Links

Following in the footsteps of my friend Amber @ Girl with the Red Hair, I have not actually been "nominated" to participate in this, but I thought it would be fun to share :)

THE GOAL

To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.

THE RULES

1)     Blogger is nominated to take part (Ooops)

2)     Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
This shouldn’t take you long to do – don’t over-think it!

- Your most beautiful post
– Your most popular post
– Your most controversial post
– Your most helpful post
– A post whose success surprised you
– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
– The post that you are most proud of

3)     Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.



So, here are my 7 links!



























Most Beautiful3 Reasons Why You and I Are Fabulous
I think we don't give ourselves enough credit.  We need to celebrate what we love and why we are beautiful.  Enough said.


























Most Popular:  Inspiration Board 2011
I can't believe that this tiny little post has been my most popular.  I love my inspiration board and I hope it helps you to create one of your own.



























Most ControversialGoing Vegan, Day 4:  I'm a Flexitarian
I don't really have any controversy on the blog, but this post did spark a great discussion.


























Most Helpful:  Building Your Fitness Business:  Getting Out There 
I think there are many other people out there just like me and I really enjoy sharing what I have learned in my  Brand Building series.



























Surprise Success: Crazy Fitness Gimmicks...Again
People just love to read about and share some of the crazy fitness gadgets out there.  It may be time for another post soon. :)
























Didn't Quite Catch Your Attention Spending Time with Yourself
I thought this one might give everyone something to talk about, buy nary a comment was posted.  Hmmmm.



























Most Proud Confessions of a Personal Trainer
I like this one because I am just sharing the truth.  Just because I am in the health industry, doesn't mean I am without my vices.

Here are the bloggers that I nominate!

Jess @ Eat Drink Breathe Sweat
Christine @ Photographic Ramblings
Stacy @ Little Blue Hen
Heather @ Where's the Beach?
Laura @ Scribbles and Sass

What are some of your favourite posts?


Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails