Friday, July 29, 2011

My 3 Favourite Gluten-Free Blogs

Many of you know that I embarked on the Hormone Diet Detox and discovered that I am a little bit sensitive to gluten.  While I have not totally banished it from my life, I try to limit my intake as much as I can.

I sought out to find bloggers who talk about gluten free living to help me learn about how these intolerances can affect other people.  I also wanted to find new ideas for recipes for my own cooking and baking.

Here are three of my favourites that I have found on my journey.














Lunges and Lunch
A fellow Torontonian, Stephanie is going to nutrition school and blogs candidly about her adventures in fitness and gluten-free eats.  I love her recipes, humour and kind spirit.  If you have not ventured over to her blog, do it right now.  I'll wait.  See, she is fantastic!











Ginger Lemon Girl
I just recently discovered Carrie's blog and already I am liking what I see.  What I really love are her product review and menu plans.  I am always on the lookout for new GF products and it is great to learn how to incorporate them into my world.  Thanks, Carrie!








Gluten Free Goddess
Karina has an abundance of my most favourite recipes:  Desserts!  She also shows that GF eating is not limiting, it is liberating.  With dozens of recipes, fantastic photography and lots of fun, Karina is worth getting to know!

Who are your favourite GF bloggers?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails