Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Have Fun, Find Joy

Yesterday, I went on an adventure.






















My friend, Tina got us a few tickets to sit in the audience of Cityline.  Here we are with the lovely host, Tracy (such a great name ;).



It was a lot of fun to be part of it.  I was great to see all the people and planning it takes to put a show together.  Clapping and smiling were a big part of my morning.

(The show airs next Monday at 9am, be sure to tune in and watch for us. :)

It was nice to spend time with a good friend and do something a little different.

Speaking of something different.  I now have two cake decorating classes under my belt and I have to tell you that I love it.  Last week, we practiced piping and this week we are decorating our first cake.

I have a feeling mine is not going to look like Buddy from Cake Boss made it, but I am certainly going to have fun trying.

And using all the goodies in this kit :)
































You know I will be posting pictures to share some of my beautiful creations :)

The lesson of the day:  Health isn't just about diet and exercise.  Being healthy is also about having fun, doing what you love, spending time with friends and finding joy.

Today is a busy one, but I am going to make sure I do a least one thing today that makes me smile.

How about you?
 
Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails