Friday, September 23, 2011

My 3 Favourite Blogs for Moms (By Moms)

It has been a few weeks since I have featured some of my favourite bloggers on a Friday and I think it is time that I show some love :)

Since I train quite a few clients who are busy moms (or moms-to-be), I have been finding myself venturing into new blog territory and reading stories about women who manage to stay fit while juggling work and a family.

I have just recently starting reading all three of these blogs and I have to tell you, whether you are a mom or not, these ladies are determined, fun and inspirational.

















Run Faster Mommy!
Heather is a busy mother of two, an avid runner and a certified fitness pro.  She shares a daily slice of her life with sincerity and humour.  I love her exercise tips and zest for everything health and fitness.  Go check her out right now, you will be glad you did :)











Weddings, Babies...Everything
Amelia is a newlywed and mother of one.  She writes about everything from yoga and fitness to living gluten- free.  I love her spirit and candor and she shares a little part of her world.  Truly an inspiration.














Whoa Mumma!
What can I say about Alex?  She is funny, honest and a joy to read.  Whenever I want to smile or am looking for an in depth look about what it is like to have four small children, I hop on over to this blog (and I love her passion for fashion :)

Which blogging moms are your favourite?

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails