Thursday, September 01, 2011

I Want to Go to Blissdom Canada

I am pretty sure I have never blogged twice in one day.

I know what you are thinking, "this must be important!"

Well, it is.


























The fantastic folks at One2One Network are giving away a free ticket to Blissdom Canada '11, a social media networking conference for women and I am throwing my hat in the ring.

So the question is: Why do I want to go?


















I could give a very lengthy answer about how I love social media, use it regularly to connect with clients and would love to meet other women who feel  the same (which I would), but I am pretty sure that many people are going to go that route.

























I could also create a cool vlog telling you all about my blog and how I have used my knowledge gained through school and passion for fitness to help fellow professionals build their brand (which I have), but I don't have a video camera.

So instead, I will make it short and sweet.




I want to go to Blissdom Canda '11 because I have much to learn about business, PR and social media (and, I'd like to think, a little to teach) and being surrounded by these fabulous women seems like the perfect place to do just that.

Stay Healthy,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails